Monday, November 19, 2012

Walk on the Wild Side


"Black is real sensation, even if it is produced by entire absence of light. The sensation of black is distinctly different from the lack of all sensations." - Hermann von Helmholtz

It conveys authority, formality, distinction, elegance... 
It can also suggest a bit of mystery and secrecy. Black if worn tastefully is the sexiest and most sophisticated thing in the world, from underwear upwards.





The Look: 

Blazer: ZARA
Pants: ZARA
Bra: Intimissimi
Necklace: handmade
Watch: Charles Delon
Leather bracelet: H&M
Ring: Silver from a bazaar


Conclusion: black is my all time favorite color! 
Whenever I wear it, I feel feminine, strong and it gives me confidence. I really love it!

Xoxo,
Tímea


7 comments:

  1. wow!sexy and beautiful look!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love black! Love the outfit.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful wearing black!!

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you! I feel powerful and feminine when wearing black. You look fabulous! That necklace is gorgeous!! You have a great blog, and a wonderful style. I'm now following on Bloglovin!

    xo Jenny
    Crazy Style Love - Win a Swarovski Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so glam !!
    I love your outfit ^^

    New post - Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dears...you are sooo cute, thanks for all of the lovely comments!

    Love,
    Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear :)
    Thanks a lot for the comment, I also visited your blog and it's really nice and cute and I love it!

    Have a wonderful evening,
    Xo

    ReplyDelete