Monday, November 26, 2012

Goodbye, Last Warm Day of the Year!



A classy red blouse is always one sure way to stand out, it can glam up even the most simple outfit.
Hope my lovely readers will like this outfit as much as I did!









The Look:
Blouse: ZARAJeans: ZARAHeels: ZARA lol
Pearls: Vintage
Wallet: 
Louis Vuitton <3
Sunglasses: from my Sister

With this outfit I would like to say goodbye to my beloved warm weather, I will miss it sooo much words can't even tell but as I always say, 'Be positive, think positive!' so now I'm focused on finding the beauty of autumn and winter and cold (I don't really know if I'll find anything...but at least I can try :D)!

Let me know what you think about these pieces and if you have any questions, please leave a comment below. :-)
Have a lovely week, Girls and Boys! 



12 comments:

  1. Love, love that top! I have to say that this is one of my fave outfits. It's easy and can go glam or casual. So great.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit:) love the pink details of this outfit!


    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um adorable blouse! love that it buttons down the back! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blouse and the fact that the buttons are at the back! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look ! I love your blouse and shoes !

    www.universeandyou.com.br/

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Nice shoes!
    I follow your blog,! Hope you do the same :-)
    xoxoxo


    http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i soo love your outfit!!! ^_^ stay cool and classy! :)
    --ariel

    http://anythingariel.blogspot.com
    http://anythingariel.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blouse! so pretty! The color is so deep.. Your so pretty, followed you darling!
    -Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, I love your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! The buttons down the back of this are adorable!! Love.


    Mint Clothing Company
    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girls and boys.. thank you so much for the comments and I'm very happy that you liked this outfit!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete