Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it’s also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the Award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You’re not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, you can right click the picture on my page and copy/paste it onto your blog, or just google it, there are a ton of fun buttons out there!)



I'm so happy and excited that I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Caroline from The Girl in the Yellow Dress (check out her site, she's a super writer, unique, funny, her posts are full of great pictures -and she loves sunglasses- :D).
I can't even begin to tell you how honoured I am... I feel very blessed now!

11 random facts about me:

- I play the violin, guitar and flute

- I'm an iPhone addict

- I could never ever leave the house without a bottle of water in my bag

- I'm dying and cutting my hair myself 

-  My favorite car is Bentley Continental GTC Speed in white

- I want to practice doing something for someone each day with love alone

- I met my BFF online

- I love sleeping in my ex-boyfriend's T-Shirt

- I believe in Karma (whatever goes around comes around!)

- My dream dream engagement ring is this one with the matching wedding ring (like this)
Beautiful! 

- I would never wear fur! I love animals too much to hurt even a fly

My answers to Caroline's questions:


- What is your biggest blogging pet peeve? Word Validation on Comments
- If you could wear only one designer for the rest of your life who would it be? Tough one... I would say Yves Saint Laurent or Chanel, I can't decide.
- If you could only take 3 things on a deserted island what would they be? Hmmm... My laptop with an internet stick (:DD), body lotion and a FULL BODY MIRROR lol.
- Who (alive or dead) would you like to take to dinner? Marilyn Monroe!
- What is your favourite piece of jewelry? Swarovski earrings
- Gold or Silver? I prefer white gold :)
- What is the best book you’ve recently read? The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- What is your favourite beauty product? Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream
-What is your favourite season? Summer, definitely.
- Which Celebrity is your style icon? Victoria Beckham
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? My puppy (she's a true friend for me) 
11 Bloggers that I have chosen:
Questions for the 11 Bloggers:
- What are your goals for the next month?
- What is your dream designer item?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- False or natural eyelashes?
- Who is the most famous person you've met?
- Black or white?
- Pumps with or without platform?
- Have you ever had two dates per night?
- If you could afford it, would you have plastic surgery to 'fix' anything on your body?
- Which do you prefer: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?
- Which is your favorite designer?

Xo,
Tímea




14 comments:

  1. ✭✭✭✭✭✭haha..love your answers!!! and..girl love your taste in jewelry!! Thanks again for nominating me!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, girl!
      I'm looking forward to see your answers too :D!

      xo

      Delete
  2. So honored. Thank you so much for choosing me!!! Loved ur answers. I will post mines later. Thank you sweetheart!

    Xo
    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination!! and congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for nominating me....i really appreciate it...really means a lot to be recognized by fellow blogger....THANK YOU THANK YOU

    http://bellaconscience.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, your blog is adorable! I followed you and I also entered the giveaway, that bracelet is MY DREAM, beautiful!!!
      I followed you via Instagram too.
      Thank you very much for the opportunity, Fabrizia!

      Please feel free to follow me back. :)

      Good night,
      xo

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the nom ^_^
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)
      Thank you, Nadia! I checked out your blog, it's super lovely, I subscribed to your updates.

      Xo

      Delete
  7. thank you so much for nominating me, i am so happy :) and i love your questions too.lol

    ReplyDelete