Saturday, November 10, 2012

The 5 Strand Braid

I'm a huge fan of braid hairstyles, they are very popular and in fashion right now, you can see them pretty much anywhere (in movies, on the red carpet, on TV etc.).
I love getting in touch with my creative side, I enjoy the adventure of trying new things and having new experiences, so a few months (!!) ago a found myself sitting in front of my mirror and trying out a very new hair braiding style. It may seem difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy, fun and fabulous, and sure to impress!


This is the hairstyle I'm talking about, the pictures was made right after I tried out  for the first time the 5 strand braid. 
It turned out very well, right? ;;)


This is the video that helped to create this girly and unusual braid. The most important things needed are a brush, a hair tie, some bobby pins, hairspray (if desired) and accessories (optional).

After a little practice, I recommend you to take it to the next level and with a little bit more manual skill you can achieve even more complex and unique braids with 5 strands.

In the end you just have to enjoy this awesome hairdo!
Hope you have a lovely weekend, Dolls! 
Take care,
Xoxo



8 comments:

  1. goshh...you´re so pretty!! would love to have hair like yours...

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are pretty too, that's a fact that we all know!!! :)
      Thank you, dear, have a great night!

      Delete
  2. I love braids too!I'm mostly hooked up to fish tail braid.....will try these :)
    And you are really pretty :)
    http://fashioncurbster.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with it, girl, and thank you ;;)!

      xo

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! You have gorgeous hair!!


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very cute!! love it xx

    Stephanie xx
    fashionbystephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, thank you very much for the feedback!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete