Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My very first post!

Hi everyone,


I'm a 21 year old Fashion Lover from an east european country, which may not be so impressive for the first sound but trust my word, fun is everywhere, you just have to create it.

A few things about me:
for the moment I live in Cluj (the biggest - and in my opinion the most beautiful - transylvanian city), I'm a law student (its kinda Legally Blonde feeling sometimes..), a very good housekeeper (yes, I love cooking), a passionate puppy-lover.
Every night before I go to sleep I say a prayer to God for the great life he gave me, I appreciate everything I have. I'm happy, healthy, I have an amazing family, true friends, great buddies, I'm smart and talented in so many ways, I'm helpful (so feel free to ask me almost anything), I enjoy helping and making others feel good about themselves.

In this blog I would love to share with you the way I live, the things I love and don't love, the things that make me happy, the clothes I love and wear, all the makeup tips & tricks I know and use daily...long story short: everything connected to me, life and fashion.

I'm new in this blog thing so please bear with me.
Hope you enjoy my blog; can't wait to hear from you!

xoxo, Tímea


8 comments:

  1. you look really lovely - and welcome to the blogosphere!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Your blog seems awesome, tomorrow I'll have time to read all of your posts, I think they are quite useful and entertaining! <3

      Please give me an advice: how can I make readers to my blog? Your site is joined by so many people, I want my posts to be readed. :)

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful! Hope you continue blogging! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely continue it, it's so entertaining and I feel full of energy after posting something I or others may like. :)

      Thank you so much, Karolina! :**

      Delete
  3. You are so gorgeous! Looking forward to keeping up with your blog

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gorgeous too, girl :)!
      Thanks a lot,

      xo

      Delete
  4. You are stunning! I cant wait to read all your future post! I just found you and folowed you!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I'm following you too :)!

      xo

      Delete