Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sunny side of Life ☀


Here's a list of things I love and appreciate the most in life:

- family (mom, sister, I love You!)
- true friends (B. & Cs.)
- puppies (M. & M.)
- old pictures of my Grandpa and Grandma
- birthdays
- Christmas
- Zara (:D)
- dresses
- shoes! shoes! shoes!!!
- good music
- flowers
- hot football players (I have a crush on Cristiano Ronaldo :D)
- parties
- ice cold frappe on a hot day

- babies
- fruits of hard work
- perfumes
- books
- nail polishes
- makeup
- my hair (LOL)
- blonde jokes
- shopping
- the one and only: Marilyn Monroe
- self-confidence
- boys who treat girls like princesses
- Paris

- summer
- expensive clothes

- laughing a lot
- photography (I take too many pictures in front of mirror :D)
- persistence (never give up on your dreams!)
- tattoos with meaning
- helpful people
- trust
- Victoria Beckham's style

- God
- hot teachers :D
- curling irons
- singing (I sang with a choir for 4 years)
- lazy days
- luxury cars
- music instruments (I play the violin and the guitar)
- fashion shows
- my iPhone

- animal welfare
- spanish language (hablo solo un poquito pero entiendo muy bien)
- feminism
- gay rights movements
- quality people
- old movies
- quality instead of quantity
- girly series
- unhealthy foods
- Disney movies
- nature
- candles
- sea
- melon
- green eyes
- tap water (yes :D!)
- useful ways to spend time

What's on your list?

Keep in mind!




Beauties of nature







Cuties 



Love, Tímea


3 comments:

  1. Very sweet post! I like your list of things you love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Gina!
      I want to follow your blog but I don't find a 'Join the site' button. :S
      What can I do to solve the problem? :S

      Delete
  2. I love that first George Bernard Shaw quote. Beautiful images!

    xo

    ReplyDelete